1/3 cup cacao butter
3 tablespoons of cacao powder
1 tablespoon of raw honey (or maple syrup)
1/2 cup of almond butter
superfoods (in this video we added cacao, chlorella, maca, mesquite, lucuma, camu camu but you can mix and match to what you already own and what feels right for you)
toppings (we used goji berries and bee pollen)
1. Using a double boiler system pour 2 cups of water into the pot.
3. Take a small glass jar and place it into the water.
3. Bring water to a boil.
4. Add the cacao butter until it melts.
5. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
6. Add the melted cacao butter to the dry ingredients (be sure to use an oven mitt because the glass will be very hot!).
7. Stir until smooth.
8. Pour 1/4 of the cupcake liners with the chocolate mixture and then place in the fridge for about 10 minutes (or until it becomes hard).
9. Remove from the fridge and add your almond butter center.
10. Place it back into the fridge (about 5 minutes).
11. Cover your almond butter with the chocolate mix (decorate with more super foods (goji berries and bee pollen).
12. Put it back in the fridge until hard.
video shot and edited by Michael Gray